Freelance Writing and Editing
- Contributing writer and editor for Floura Teeter Landscape Architects, 2015.
- Proposal editor for two multi-million dollar contracts: Floura Teeter Landscape Architects, 2015
- “Romeos of the Road” Chesapeake Life, 14 (November 2008): 76-79, 92-93.
- “Designing with Natural Amenities.” Playground Today, M/J 2006.
- “Making a Big Splash with a Few Drops of Water.” Playground Today, July 2006.
- “Why Spend the Extra Dollars: The Value of Hiring a Landscape Architect.” Playground Today magazine, August 2005.
- “Baltimore Imbibed.” Reviews of three books about Baltimore Architecture, appearing in Baltimore AIA News, Winter 2001
- “No More Bucks, No More Bootstraps.” Book Reviews of Baltimore Unbound and Cities Without Suburbs by David Rusk. Appearing in Baltimore AIA News, Winter 1998.